Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here comes the sun... err... umm.. no... the next 10

Be sure that there will be one person who doesn't cry at your wake and that be you.


Beliefs should be like wine glasses. They should be kept clean, protected, cherished and handed down as family heirlooms. But when the right wine and the right moment comes along, they should be consigned to the flames of the hearth in celebration of newly found ones.


I am the result of 3 billion lines of code.
P.S. Send all bug reports to God!


I refuse to be part of a movement. I wish to be the movement.


It doesn't matter how you got here. What matters is what your next step is going to be. What you choose it to be is going to define where you go from here.


It's not about the half full glass mate... It is about the whole beer fridge.


Just because I am not famous doesn't mean I don't have a story to tell.


People want others to believe that their values are constants. But they actually declare them as variables.


Space is the final solution to wars. Why? Because annoying neighbors are less of a concern for someone who has the ability to vacation in a foreign land.


There is a fine line between being naive and being delusional. I think I am on the right side of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I will try out my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's truly amazing, thanks.

- Norman